|4/25/2013 1:01:00 PM|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
FORECLOSURE SALE - Richard L. Beeksma and Melanie B. Beeksma
(April 25; May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2013)
Date: April 25, 2013
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain real estate mortgage executed by Richard L. Beeksma and Melanie B. Beeksma, husband and wife, as mortgagors, in favor of The RiverBank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated May 8, 2009, and recorded on May 15, 2006, as Document No. A-468908, as modified by that certain modification of mortgage date April 23, 2010 and recorded on May 14, 2010, as Document No. A-521637, and further modified by that certain modification of mortgage dated June 24, 2011 and recorded on July 18, 2011, as Document No. A-534726, as assigned to Central Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation by that certain receiver's assignment of note, mortgage and assignment of rents dated February 9, 2012 and recorded on February 21, 2012, as Document No. A-541577, all in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Chisago County, Minnesota (collectively, “Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $117,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $122,969.70.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 35887 Oasis Road, Lindstrom, Minnesota 55045, Property Tax ID No. 02.00376.35, and legally described as follows:
The South 331 feet of the North 991 feet of the Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NW 1/4 of NW 1/4), Section Three (3), Township Thirty-Four (34) North, Range Twenty (20) West, Chisago County, Minnesota (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Chisago County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office: 313 North Main Street, Room 100, Center City, MN 55012.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagors must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on December 14, 2013 if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Article Comment Submission Form