|9/13/2012 12:54:00 PM|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
FORECLOSURE SALE - Shannon I. Palme and James D. Palme
(September 13, 20, 27; October 4, 11, 18, 2012)
Date: September 13, 2012
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Shannon I. Palme and James D. Palme, wife and husband, as mortgagors, in favor of Royal Credit Union, a federal credit union, as mortgagee, dated March 22, 2012, and recorded on March 23, 2012, as Document No. A-542650, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Chisago County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $318,363.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $326,502.98.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 5819 250th Street, Forest Lake, Minnesota 55025, Property Tax ID No. 21.11125.40, and legally described as follows: Lot Three (3), Block Two (2), Wildlife Estates, Chisago County, Minnesota (“Property”), shall be sold by the Sheriff of Chisago County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 1, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., at the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office: 313 North Main Street, Room 100, Center City, MN 55012.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagors must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on May 2, 2013, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Royal Credit Union
(a federal credit union)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Nicholas C. Jellum, (#328856)
Anastasi & Associates, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Article Comment Submission Form